On August 29, PDD and IOM, on behalf of a large group of human mobility…
Throughout 2022, the Data Knowledge Working Group (DKWG) of the Advisory Committee of the Platform on Disaster Displacement (PDD) organised a series of webinar on data, disasters and displacement (Triple-D Webinars).
On June 21, 2022, DKWG hosted a virtual event on “Disaster Displacement and Loss and Damage”, with the participation of:
- Saleemul Huq, International Centre for Climate Change and Development
- Adelle Thomas, Adaptation and Resilience Research Centre, University of the Bahamas
- Robert Oakes, United Nations University
- David Wrathall, Oregon State University
- Sarah Nash, University of Continuing Education
The DKWG is co-chaired by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC) to address gaps in data and evidence related to human mobility linked to disasters, climate change and environmental degradation.